Somewhere only you know.
1. If you’ve spent any time in London, you know there’s always a hidden gem around the corner.
Popping into Neal’s Yard in the heart of London is like entering a fairy tale world.
2. You just have to know where to look.
Like deep in the woods of Syon Park.
3. Where is your favourite tucked-away spot in London?
The gardens and cafe at Petersham Nurseries are one of many delightful hidden London refuges.
4. Is it a cosy booth at the elusive Evans and Peel Detective Agency speakeasy?
It’s no mystery why this noir-themed cocktail bar is the perfect escape from everyday London.
5. Or a a soft patch of grass on the banks of Regent’s Canal at Camley Street Natural Park?
Camley Street Reserve in King’s Cross the best place to lose yourself in Central London (if you don’t mind sharing your secret with the turtles).
6. Could it be the timeless and hidden Wilton’s Music Hall?
You’d never find the east London swing venue if you weren’t looking for it, which makes Wilton’s one of the best and most elusive secrets in London.
7. Or a bench with a view in the gardens of St Dunstan-in-the-East?
Travel back in time by escaping to this age-old courtyard.