A lot of people don’t like tattoos because they think they’re aggressive and distasteful. But not every tattooed person is covered in dragons and flames. While I’m not about to judge anyone for their choice in how to decorate their own body, I understand why some people seem to generalize all tattoos as “bad,” just because they don’t see the more delicate versions of ink.
Well, that stops today! Here are 31 totally petite tats that’ll change how you see the art entirely:
1. An olive branch as delicate as the sentiment.
2. Just like a necklace, only permanent.
3. These crisscross flower stems are oh so petite.
4. The only bobby pin out of hundreds she’ll ever be able to find when she needs one.
5. Perpetual fall, aka, pure bliss.
6. No one ever said love was painless!
7. This love is all-encircling.
8. “Goodnight, Moon,” said the cacti.
9. It’s good to keep the ocean near you.
10. It’s nice to stay close to the forest, too.
11. A bright reminder to just keep smiling.
12. But honestly, what could ever make you happier than a tiny dinosaur?!
13. The world’s most adorable sailboat:
14. Coffee, anyone?
15. Or how about some nice, fresh fruit?
16. “I see you.”
17. Everyone loves little terrariums.
18. Origami is just as beautiful in 2D.
19. The little things in life…
20. Turns out, you don’t need to put a hole through your ear to decorate it, but a needle is still involved.
21. Whether you believe or not…this little alien is pretty cute.
22. We’ll never know what the prescription for these tiny specs is.
23. Sometimes all you need is a little simple geometry to keep you grounded.
24. The simpler, the better.
26. This space scene is too cute to handle.
27. She’ll never get this tune unstuck, but that’s a good thing.
28. A beautiful reminder to go see the world!
29. Become one with the lightning.
30. This script is just so thin and perfect; “Miracles in February.”
31. I never thought I’d think a pair of scissors was so beautiful.
Uh oh, now I’m feeling the itch to go back under the needle. Sorry, Dad. These are all so beautiful…I’m jealous!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/minimalist-tattoos/