We weren’t convinced, tbf.
1. Up until a few weeks ago we had NO idea whether Taylor Swift had a belly button or not.
2. Seriously. She’d tease it but never ~show~ it.
3. It was debated across the world: Does Taylor Swift actually have a belly button?
4. Then lo and behold THIS happened. Taylor decided to once and for all prove that she does in fact have a belly button. And what better way to do it than while on holiday with Haim?
They know she has a belly button, why shouldn’t we?
5. What we learnt from the picture:
-This is the first known record of the actual belly button of Taylor Alison Swift.
-It’s an innie.
-It looks pretty normal.
6. But what we didn’t know UNTIL NOW was ~why~ she decided to unveil this amazing fact to the world. So she decided to explain it during her chat on Radio 1 on Tuesday morning.
Taylor was appearing on Nick Grimshaw’s breakfast show, alongside best pal Ed Sheeran, when she was asked about it.
And she didn’t show it off for the reason you might think. Taylor revealed on the show:
We spent this whole trip feeling like this is amazing we’ve been so sly there’s no paparazzi. Then we’re on our last day and we’re whale watching. We see a fishing boat about half a mile away. We were like â€˜That’s a little weird we’re in the middle of the ocean scuba diving.’ My security got out binoculars and sees that they have a huge long lens camera at which point we go back to the beach and realize they got pictures of us in our bikinis.
I didn’t want them to make like Â£100k so I was like we’re getting on the bow of the boat to take better bikini shots so they don’t take better pictures than ours.