You might be surprised by what you can get away with using their “Do Us A Flavor” bag generator.
1. Lay’s will allow some very dark vibes.
2. But that makes sense, right?
3. Potato chips are basically the official food of despair.
4. So it’s easy to understand why they’ll allow some very nihilistic flavors.
5. But as it turns out, Lay’s filters will allow many other things.
6. Things that may reveal their biases as a corporation.
7. Like, for example, if you try to make a flavor called “White Privilege”…
…you will get this message.
8. Lay’s will, however, allow this.
10. And if you thought the word “privilege” was the problem, think again.
11. Here’s another statement Lay’s won’t allow.
12. But they’re happy to support this sentiment.
14. They have a very odd stance on sexuality. They won’t allow this…
16. But they’re OK with this.
18. And they definitely like it rough.
19. They’re into some deviant stuff.
20. They will let you make a flavor called “Moist Hole.”
21. But won’t let you call it this.
22. But this is somehow just fine.
23. Of course they love Rigid Phallus.
24. But they are NOT down for “Butt Stuff.”
25. Lay’s will allow this because they probably assume you’ve been dipping their chips into this for years.
26. C’mon, this is gross, Lay’s. Why are you letting me get away with this?
27. Lay’s will allow some pretty bold statements.
28. And they won’t deny some really crazy stuff.
29. Wait, is this true???
30. And now we’ve gone too far.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/that-does-sound-yummy-as-a-chip