Is it worth it? Hell yeah it is!
1. Unboxing your Vitamix was a day that will always be remembered.
2. But remembering where you put that instruction manual? Forget about it!
3. When you first started using your Vitamix, you were hella cautious and chopped everything into cubes no larger than an inch.
4. But that got old. Real fast.
These days anything that fits into the container is fair game.
5. You know people judge you for owning such a high quality kitchen appliance.
6. But so what? Fresh juice and smoothies makes you happy, and eating well will help you live longer.
Don’t let the haters stop you from doing your thang!
7. You’d convinced yourself it was worth investing in a Vitamix because of all the healthy things you’d be eating. Like kale smoothies, and fresh almond flour.
8. But IRL your Vitamix is mainly used for chocolate hazelnut spread and frozen margaritas.
9. You’ve definitely been hypnotized by your Vitamix, especially when a perfect whirlpool happens.
10. You thought you’d save money, but your grocery bill actually skyrocketed after you got your Vitamix.
All that organic produce doesn’t grow on trees.
Or, well some of it does, technically… But buying it at Whole Foods isn’t cheap!
11. And now, there’s a pretty much a lifetime supply of frozen fruits and vegetables in your freezer.
Probably because you went overboard and bought shit that you don’t even like.
12. Turning your Vitamix on, without the lid properly secured, is a mistake you only make once.
13. Coring apples is for suckers.
14. Hulling strawberries is a complete waste of time.
When you’ve got a Vitamix, strawberries don’t need to be hulled and apples don’t need to be cored.
15. It took you longer then you’d like to admit to discover that you could take apart the tamper to clean it.
16. There are few things as delicious in life as fresh nut butters.
17. And even fewer things as difficult to scrape out from the bottom of your Vitamix.
Some times you just give up and come to terms with the fact that half of your nut butter went to waste.
18. Homemade almond milk is surprisingly easy to make.
All you need is water, almonds, and mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
19. Your Vitamix is your secret weapon when it comes to perfectly smooth soups and sauces.
20. But blending those hot-as-hell soups and sauces is definitely no joking matter.
21. Because every now and then this inevitably this happens.
Burn scars in the shapes of soup splatters are common.
22. When the tamper isn’t getting everything to blend, sometimes you can gently rock your Vitamix back-and-forth.
23. But rock it too hard and the container will slip off of the base, causing an almost deafening sound.
24. Cleanup is a breeze.
Soap and water inside, blend, then rinse.
25. Except when this happens.
27. Frozen bananas + milk = instant banana ice cream.
Add a bit of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and you’ve got a REAL party!
28. You love your Vitamix and can’t imagine your life without it. It’s practically one of your best friends.
Let’s face it, none of your other friends have ever made you a smoothie nearly as good as the ones your Vitamix makes anyways.