You know they’ll be there for you
1. You can always tell your friend group exactly how you feel.
NBC / Via metro.co.uk
2. And you know that they’ll be happy to be honest right back to you.
NBC / Via elitedaily.com
4. You can do weird stuff together, and would never dream of judging each other.
NBC / Via perezhilton.com
5. In fact, however weird your friends’ habits are, you’ll let them carry on with them.
NBC / Via picgifs.com
8. You’ll always be ready with a compliment for your friends.
NBC / Via gifhell.com
9. There’s probably one of you who’s just a bit too keen on explaining things.
It’s useful information, though.
10. That one friend who says stupid stuff doesn’t bother you.
NBC / Via sharegif.com
11. Hell, even if one of your group is just a bit obsessive, you’re fine with that too.
NBC / Via youtube.com
12. You all agree that the group is most important. Mostly.
NBC / Via gifbay.com
There’s always one.
13. So you even want to spend all the holidays together.
NBC / Via dailystar.co.uk
15. There’s probably been a hookup or two among your group.
16. And sometimes it may have worked out.
17. And even if it hasn’t worked, you’ll always be friends.
18. You can play pranks on each other without worrying that it’ll ruin your friendship.
NBC / Via decafes.tumblr.com