RIP Turkey Twizzlers.
1. Making every piece of work you ever did look like a masterpiece with a WordArt header.
2. Playing this every time the IT teacher would look away and thinking it was the greatest game in the world.
3. How your teacher would write on an actual blackboard.
Guidovrola / Getty Images
5. Keeping all your work on one of these with your name on the front because there was no network.
Via Candace Hartley / Shutterstock
6. Being able to eat these for lunch, before Jamie Oliver ruined your fun.
7. And, of course, Turkey Twizzlers.
David Marsden / Getty Images
8. And vending machines would have actually tasty food in them.
10. But your friends would get angry at you when you bumped them out of your MySpace top eight.
MySpace / Via elitedaily.com
12. And being anything but smooth.
13. Only using your phone to play snake (because that’s pretty much all it could do).
17. Giving presentations on this, long before PowerPoint was a thing.
20. Or, if you were desperate, Tazos.
Found a load of TAZOs… now that was a cool @walkers_crisps promotion!
— TheSourceress (@Katharine Robinson)
21. When the teacher would make you watch a documentary that they’d taped at home, and half way through it would cut to Bargain Hunt.
John Rattle / Getty Images